Thursday, August 16, 2018

summer

My Summer

This summer was pretty boring. There was really nothing to do i didn't really get to see most of my friends which made summer even more boring. But most of the summer i was just stress about was my 15 but other than that i really didn't go out. My 15 was great i had most of my old friends there that i haven't seen but i had a panic attack that kinda ruined my party. But really other than that i had a blast at my party. Would want to go back to that day.The only thing i did over the summer was go to the beach and knotts which were not that bad. Over the summer i was doing my community service hours to just get them out of the way at my godmother job to set up her classroom for her in coming kinder class. But still i kinda had fun this summer. Watch some movies to past time rewatch some of my old cartoon movies like Coraline, Marley and Me and etc. The only person i wanted to hangout with left to Texas so i didn't see much of her till school started which indeed made my summer pretty wack. But school has to start at some point again.

Image result for dockweiler beach  Image result for knotts berry farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Lecture Student Success Statement  "You will go far with CTR" Mr. Haymore  Being a CTR person is benefictial...